See our Workshops and Retreats Page for details about our services
We teach lomilomi Hawaiian Massage workshops in massage schools, spas or other private settings and can tailor a workshop to fit your needs. Contact us for details. The following insurances cover our services: Uniform, Aetna, Cigna, Corvel, Affinity, & Healthways Wholehealth.
Lomilomi massage: Before beginning a massage clients are invited to soak in the hot tub and then to tell us what is in their hearts, on their minds, and how their bodies are feeling. Clients usually share with us an “intention” for the massage which is often either a quality they want to manifest or develop in their life, such as creativity or courage, or it may be a specific desired healing or shift in their body or psyche.
- Kim and Jim charge $75 for 60 minutes, $95 for 75 minutes, $110 for 90 minutes, and $135 for 120 minutes. These times refer to the length of the massage itself. The full appointment often takes an additional 30 minutes for checking and soaking in the hot tub if you wish.
- Lomi ‘ili’ili: Same as above, using hot stones to give the massage. Please add an additional charge of $10 to cover stone preparation.
- Double delight lomilomi: Clients may schedule one 90 minute massage with Kim and one with Jim to experience lomilomi delivered with feminine and masculine energy. These massages may be received by one person either consecutively or at different times, or they may be received by two people simultaneously. The price is $200.
- Lomilomi tutoring: Both Kim and Jim tutor lomilomi students who have taken Heartspire lomilomi workshops. The cost is $60 to $80 and hour depending on the number of students.
Lomilomi practitioners who have studied with us (100 or more hours with Heartspire)
- Tamara Mahoney – Seattle WA – (206) 412-9897
- Jann Coons – Seattle, WA – 206-349-6404
- Martha Hillegass – Albuquerque, NM – (505) 247-1271
- Jenny Suess – Tenino, WA – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meryon Nudelman – Olympia, WA – (360) 866-6958
- Jo Sullivan – Seattle, WA – (206)-723-2628
- Karuna Johnson – Hoquiam, WA – (360)-537-6694